Even the iconic emblem of the Dutch dart company Bull's is enough to make the tongues of many professional darters water.
Bull's was formed in 1979 by Dick Boel, the owner and founder of Embassy Sport, who originally titled the brand “Bull's Darts”. In the following year, the company changed its name to Bull's.
Bull's has been in operation since the end of 1979 and is a household name around the world.
Since the 1980s, the world-famous emblem — a red bull with wings — has been used to represent the company. Peter Balassa, who developed and restyled the Bull's emblem, is also responsible for giving the bull his wings, which is a great touch.
Bull's dart flights were the first to bear the Bull's emblem, which was then used on Bull's darts and other accessories as the company grew in popularity.
Bull's is well-known for their “Advantage” dartboard. This dartboard contains wires that are completely inlaid, resulting in fewer bounce-outs and higher scores!
Bull's is a dart label that dart enthusiasts recognize and respect. Bull's Shark darts and Phantom Grip darts are two of the most well-known darts produced by the company.
Darts Warehouse has made it a point to feature all Bull's steel tip darts and Bull's softtip darts on the web shop, in all of the weights that are currently available.
As a result of the fact that the Dutch company Bull's continues to produce unique and trendsetting darts, Bull's is now available in over 100 countries across the world.
Bull's — “The Darts in the Air”
- Bull's Player 100 Kim Huybrechts The Hurricane Blue Std.
- Bull's Player 100 Kim Huybrechts The Hurricane Green Std.
- Bull's Player 100 Dirk van Duijvenbode Aubergenius No.6
- Bull's Dirk van Duijvenbode Player Poster A3 42x30 cm4,87 € inkl. gesetzl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand
- Bull's Player 100 Kim Huybrechts The Hurricane Blue No.2
- Bull's Player 100 Kim Huybrechts The Hurricane Green No.2
- ! Bull's Player 100 Dirk van Duijvenbode Aubergenius No.6Sonderpreis 0,95 € inkl. gesetzl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand Regulärer Preis 1,77 €